Thu, Oct 17|
Ashland - The Henry Clay Estate
Henry Clay's Hemp Social & CBD Cocktail Competition
Enjoy a unique first-of-its-kind hemp-infused social soirée at the historic Ashland estate in Lexington! Featuring a CBD Cocktail Competition amongst Lexington's top craft bars, hemp hors d'oeuvres, hemp product and service vendors, and a silent auction!
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2019, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Ashland - The Henry Clay Estate, 120 Sycamore Rd, Lexington, KY 40502, USA
About the Event
Enjoy a unique first-of-its-kind hemp-infused social soirée at the historic Ashland estate in Lexington! Henry Clay's 2019 Hemp Social features a CBD Cocktail Competition amongst Lexington's top craft bars, hemp hors d'oeuvres, hemp product and service vendors, and a silent auction! Tickets are $25 in advance and $35 at the door, and include a commemorative glass with 5 sample cocktails. ***There will be "mocktails" (non-alcoholic versions of each cocktail)
- CBD Cocktail Competitors include Azur Restaurant & Patio, Blue Heron Steakhouse, Le Deauville, Minglewood, and Epping's on Eastside
- Hemp-infused Hors D'oeuvres prepared and rovided by Corta Lima and Coles 753 Main
- Live Music (6-8 PM) from the The Patrick McNeese Band featuring single “Hemplands”
- Vendors from Rock House Brewery with Uncle John's Hemp Brown Ale, Sav's Chill with hemp-infused ice cream, Forage Food Truck with hemp-infused foods, plus hemp product retailers and service providers with Kentucky Hemp Works, Fouser Labs, Republic Bank, Cannabusiness Laboratories, Ancient Aromas, Hemp Ventures, CBD Wellness of Kentucky, Handmade Hemp Rags, Henry Clay & Co.
- Silent Auction Items from Ancient Aromas, Kentucky Hemp Works, Republic Bank, Heritage Hemp Co./Heritage Hemp Trail, Rock House Brewery, The Botany Bay, Handmade Hemp Rags, Essentially Hemp, Pleasanton Goods (The Work Horse Hemp Collection), and CBD Time
WITH SUPPORT FROM
This is a fundraiser for the Henry Clay Memorial Foundation and the Kentucky Hemp Heritage Alliance to support continued hemp education at Ashland, and through the Heritage Hemp Trail, including -
- Ashland hemp demonstration plot
- Education for students (K-12 field trips i.e. Living History)
- *New hemp exhibit to be installed in the smokehouse
- Partnership with Black Soil and the development of a program to share history of hemp and the enslaved at Ashland
- Hemp paper and printing for trail maps available for FREE to visitors at Ashland and affiliate sites/locations
This event is replacing the formal hemp dinner Ashland and the KHHA (Kentucky Hempsters) have hosted since 2016 to accommodate more guests and networking opportunities! Thank you to everyone who has supported or joined us at one of our previous hemp dinners! We hope you will enjoy this event just as much, if not more!